- That my grandmother's broken foot heals quickly
- Grace to adjust from living with two people (hubby and Micah) to ten people (note: not all in same house, but five young children are living in the same house)
- Grace to get along with family members
- That hubby gets the right job quickly
- My computer needs repairs (yep, the new one I just bought)
- Creativity to flow while writing using pen and paper
- Energy to stay up and write after Micah goes to bed
- Patience in the face of internet complications
A big thank you to Amy at Threads In The Nest for blessing me with the Kreativ Blogger Award! Amy has a gift for beautiful crafts, and a love for vintage history that makes her blog a treat to visit. She always has such beautiful pictures and inspiring ideas!
As a part of the award, I'm to share 7 interesting things about myself, and then grant this award to 7 other blogs.
7 Interesting things about me:
1. As a child, I once damaged a brand new jeep by pelting it with gravel rock, inside and out. And yes, I'm afraid of Micah becoming the troublemaker I once was.
2. My husband and I were engaged within two months of meeting, and married four months later. Neither of our families ever said a word against it, despite the fact that we were total strangers to our in-laws. Still trying to figure that one out.
3. A Chinese border agent turned a friend and I away from Shenzhen because we were traveling with diplomatic passports and quote, "might be spies".
4. In the Philippines, I slept through an earthquake rated a "7" on the Richter scale. The weird thing is, I'm a light sleeper.
6. I once climbed a mountain side without a rope. It sloped in a lot of places, but I remember resting in the cleft of a near-straight drop, unable to see the ground. It remains one of the top ten stupidest things I've ever done.
7. I just made my 23rd move. If anyone deserved to be called a nomad, that'd be me.
7 Kreativ Blog Award Winners:
1. Helen and Jess from Book Review Sisters
2. Jenn from Jenn Musing
3. Loree Huebner ~ Between you, me, and the gatepost
6. Gabrielle Meyer
7. Heather Day Gilbert